Monday, October 1, 2012

A possible new format

Hey this is personal side of me talking now. I just wanted to let you all know what going on inside the chaos behind the curtain.

I think I'm getting into a groove and I have a few ideas. I'm thinking I'll do Gaming Wednesday where I'll talk about something to do with video games, and then on Sunday I will do my regular post on something interesting to me at the time. I'm also considering whether I should give updates about past topics or posts within the regular post or just make a separate one. I also need to reign in my ideas because I'm getting some creative juices flowing but if I take on every idea that I have then I might have too much to handle and I need to keep up with academics and other responsibilities.

 I also hope that my readers, if I have any kind of steady following, would consider giving feedback and or subscribe/follow that would be pretty awesome. Also click on any interesting ads that you see. I get a little monet for every one you click so you'll be helping a friend out. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment