Monday, December 12, 2011

Feedback appreciated

Soooo.... I've been trying to come up with a good theme or topic and I can't really figure out what or why I started this blog besides that I want to write, and occasionally put personal experience into the posts. Right now is finals and I really should be doing that. You know, studying, writing a paper, practicing for my trumpet jury and that vocal recital. So I thought I'd ask  you guys. "You Guys" being who ever happens to reads this. Why do you come back to look at it? What do you want to see? I know that I need to find something that can draw people in. Always talking about my self and my ideas won't get a lot of people interested. Oh and if you see the Ads on my page, do me a favor and click on them once in awhile. They won't kill you and you might be helping me get some pocket change. Thanks and hopefully during break I'll get some stuff done. I look forward to reading your comments.

1 comment:

  1. S_L -- when i started my blog, i checked out other blogs and for ones that i liked, i'd leave a comment. If you find some blogs (especially by other blogging students, and especially if they seem to have an outlook similar to yours) and you regularly leave comments on their blog -- i'll bet they check out your blog, and some will leave comments. Most people are shy about leaving comments -- the truth is that the people that usually leave comments are other bloggers (because we're kind of used to writing on line already). But it's nice to connect with other bloggers in this way.

    ReplyDelete