Friday, November 18, 2011

Well I dropped the ball

 I have totally neglected this blog. The first week I skipped I thought to my self that'll I'll just continue the next week and then I think I just plain forgot and then school whorled away the rest. A lot has gone on here at Concordia, with classes and many extra curricular activities such as a production of the Glass Menagerie (I was Jim), a youth group retreat held here called Tool Time (I did Improv and designed,set up and ran all the lights), and also a Senior overnight at which I hosted a high school senior in my dorm room.

Thanksgiving break is just around the corner and then two more week till finals. GAHH!! On the everyday, personal life side of thing I've been blessed a lot of good revelations and friends. I pray that my recovery and growth will continue and that I never go back or get as confused and lost as I was.

So I hope that anyone who stumbles upon this or reads regularly will not be confused because this post is mostly for my benefit and just the let anyone know that I am still alive and that maybe I'll be more productive in updating this. The next post should be more meaningful and contain more content and stuff worth reading and retaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment